As a volunteer Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) member I dedicate this artist doll to honor the men and women who risk their lives to protect their city.
- His head, hands and boots are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His cloth body is stabilized with 2 strong rods imbedded from his shoulders into a wooden base.
- His hair and beard are Australian lamb's wool.
- He has glass eyes.
- His helmet is constructed from polymer clay with a decorative button.
- His uniform is made from heavy cotton with miniature helmet buttons
- He wears a leather belt with a fire engine buckle
- He holds a store bought Christmas tree with miniature lights and a Dalmation mascot .
- In his bag he carries a fire bucket and other toys
- The base bottom is covered with felt to protect furniture.
- 18 in. high, 8 inches wide