Santa wakes up in the middle of the night to find Mickey playing with the Christmas lights.
What a mess to untangle!
What he hasn't noticed is the little guy in his pocket with a pair of scissors and a quick solution.
- Santa's head, hands and feet are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His fingers are individually wired.
- His cloth body is supported by a wire armature.
- His hair and beard are created from Australian lambs wool
- Eyes are glass
- His glasses are store bought
- His robe and pajamas were made specifically for the doll, his hat is store bought.
- Mickey ,Christmas lights. teddy bear, miniature animal and sleigh pin are store bought
- The Christmas lights can be turned on, and the battery is held in place behind Santa's robe.
- Doll stand is removable
- Height 15 in., 9 in. wide