- Part of a trio, can be purchased separately -
This artist doll represents the Middle Eastern Wise King Melchior sitting on a leather camel.
- His head, wired hands and feet are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His custom made outfit includes a lined robe made from an Indian silk sari and a silk inner robe and matching head covering .
- His beard and hair are lamb's wool.
- The crown was created from 2 infant bangles and an Egyptian themed pendant.
- He carries a polymer clay vessel capped by a jeweled bead.
- His metal dagger is secured by a leather belt. The shoes are made from leather cording and clay. The camel seat is covered in fabric and tassel trim.
- The camel is handmade in India.
- The neck is decorated with jewelry findings.
- The doll can be removed from the camel.
- Doll secured to the camel with inner tubing.
- The doll's sitting height is 6 inches.
- The camel is10 inches tall and measures 10 inches from head to tail.