An artist doll of St. Nick with 2 dolls representing the children of the world.
- His head, hands and boots are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- He has a cloth body with a wire armature and wired fingers.
- His beard and hair are made from lamb's wool.
- . His coat is linen and his inner robe is cotton.with a trim.
- His hat is made from a Turkish woven book marker.
- He can be removed from the sleigh.
- The two dolls are store bought and removable.
- The sleigh is hand built from wood, decorated with paint, fabric and scrap-booking paper.
- It can be used to hold candy or other decorative items.
- He measures 9 inches sitting and 6 inches wide
- The sleigh measures 10x6x7 in.