An artist doll of Santa Claus conversing with a cardinal.
- His head, hands and boots are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- He has a cloth body with a wire armature and wired fingers.
- His hair and beard are mohair
- He wears the traditional red and white outfit sewn from fleece cotton
- He can be removed from the sleigh.
- He holds a removable gift bag made from burlap and it contains vintage toys.
- The cardinal is store bought
- The sleigh is hand built from wood, decorated with paint, fabric and scrap-booking paper.
- It can be used to hold candy or other decorative items.
- He measures 9 inches sitting and 6 inches wide
- The sleigh measures 10x6x7 in.