This African American Santa can be a center of attention in any home. He sits in a chair holding a brass cup and contemplates his blessings. He is made to last many years and perhaps become a family heirloom.
- Santa's head, hands and feet are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His beard and hair are imported Australian wool.
- His hands are wired to hold the cup securely.
- His cloth body is wired and weighted to keep him in a sitting position His eyes are glass.
- He wears a ruffled shirt and sleeves with lace trim.
- His coat is a brocade fabric lined with raw silk.
- His hat includes a silk band and tassel.
- His boots have a polymer clay core and covered with soft leather Boot decorations are jewelry findings.
- The gift bag includes 2 mini Christmas ornaments.
- He can sit on a shelf without the chair.
- The vintage wood and metal chair measures 13 in. tall and 6 in. wide
- The doll measures 18 in. from head to bottom of feet and 9in. wide at the shoulders.
- He weighs 2 lbs, 8 oz.