A artist doll representing a pirate pig.
- He is happy to finally find a treasure chest .
- . His face, hands and hat are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His cloth body is supported by rods inserted from the shoulders to the wooden base.
- His outfit is made from several blends of cotton
- The boots are crafted from leather and clay
- The sash is a silk sari remnant.
- His sword is a metal letter opener,
- A pirate scarf covers his head
- His hat is decorated with a feather.
- A simple metal trunk found in Bahrain was recovered with clay and jewelry findings.
- His beard is hand dyed mohair and the eyes are glass.
- The skeleton earring is a recycled pendant.
- His chest pendant is a skeleton key
- Base bottom covered with felt to protect furniture
- He stands 20 inches and is not removable from the wooden base