Santa is sitting in his sleigh trying to unravel Christmas lights and he's cranky! He hasn't had breakfast and his arthritis is acting up.
- Santa head, hands and boots are sculpted from Premo polymer clay
- His fingers are wired.
- His beard and hair are lamb's wool.
- His clothing includes a raw silk tunic, felt vest and cotton pants
- His hat, companion dog and Christmas lights are store bought.
- The sleigh is hand-build from wood, painted, covered with fabric and scrap-booking paper
- Santa is wired for a sitting position and removable.
- The sleigh can be used for display or as a candy holder
- Santa measures 16 inches from head to toe, 6 inches wide.
- Sleigh is 7 inches high, 6 inches wide and 9 inches deep