One of a kind artist doll of a military African American Santa
- His head, hands and feet are hand sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- He has glass eyes. His hair is Tibetan wool
- His armature includes two steel rods inserted from shoulder to wooden base for stability and wired fingers.
- His clothing is made from heavy cotton with buttons for medals.
- His name tag was made from a jewelry finding.
- His boots were created from a recycled leather glove. leather cording and clay soles
- His red cap is silk. with a fleece band and holiday leaves
- He carries a (removable) vintage "Daddy's Babies"doll known as Zack.
- The baby is made of resin with movable joints
- The Santa bag holds a Christmas tree with hanging small toys.
- The bottom of the wooden base includes felt to protect furniture.
- He is 18 inches tall
- Baby is 5 and 1/2 inches tall