One of a kind artist doll of Santa as a cowboy.
- Head and hands sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- Fingers individually wired.
- Glass eyes. Lamb's wool beard.
- Hat is store bought.and decorated with trim and feathers
- Cotton shirt and pants created especially for the doll
- Leather boots handmade by "Boot Barn".in Houston, Tx.
- Leather vest and belt with horse buckle
- He carries a store bought miniature leather book and saddle
- Brown and white "hide" is cotton fleece purchased in Toronto,Canada
- Doll stand is removable.
- He is 20 ins. tall and weighs 2 pounds.