One of a kind artist doll of an ethnic Santa with a fawn in his hands.
- His head, gloves and feet are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- His hands are wired to hold the fawn in place.
- His boots were created from leather, leather cords, eyelets and clay soles.
- He is secured to a wooden base with rods extending from shoulder to base.
- He has glass brown eyes and his hair is lamb's wool.
- He wears a woolen cap and matching sweater.
- His outer coat is lined and hand felted by the artist.
- On his arm is a felted bag with a teddy bear.
- On his shoulder is a large wooden sleigh.
- The base surface has a thick decorative paper with the bottom covered to protect furniture.