Melchior the Wise King traveled from the East to pay homage to Baby Jesus while holding a traditional Middle Eastern Coffee Pot.
- Head, hands and feet are sculpted from Premo polymer clay.
- He has blue/gray glass eyes.
- His head and facial hair are fine black mohair.
- His cloth body has a strong armature consisting of 2 rods from shoulders to the wooden base for durability and strength.
- His fingers are wired.
- His gift is a metal and glass coffee pot purchased in Bahrain.
- Clothing was created specifically for the doll and include an inner robe made from Dupioni Indian silk • His pants are cotton.
- The silk tunic with a golden border is from an Indian sari.
- The lined Arabic calligraphy shawl was created from Qatari fabric.
- His crown is in the shape of the Muslim skull cap and covered in silk, decorated with gold trim, a repurposed Indian child bangle and a wing shaped jewelry piece.
- His unique sandals are hand made with miniature Arabian daggers, beads, leather cords and clay soles.
- The wooden base is painted and decorated with a paper pattern.
- The base bottom is felted to protect furniture.
- He is 17 in. tall and 7 in. wide.